Starting any business can be daunting and stressful, however starting your own Inflatable rental business can be fairly simple! Rocket Inflatables started out as a rental business and has grown to it’s size today! We’re here to convince you that you as well can thrive in this thrilling and profitable business!
- In the Inflatable rental business advertising is as easy as reaching out to friends and family in your neighborhood, schools, and church!
- Lots of sources are provided for creating an online website for your rental to thrive. With a rental system, you’ll be able to book your calendar and set prices without having to write anything down! Organization with online booking makes everything hassle-free! Check out our ERS rental systems page for more information on how to create a rental system for yourself!
- With Rocket Inflatables we can advise you on which Inflatables will be beneficial to your party rental! We can even set up package deals for new starters!
- Our 18.5oz vinyl, heat sealed seams, and wet/dry Inflatables are sought out by many buyers who want long lasting Inflatables at an affordable price!
- Your rental business can be used as a side business, when you purchase an Inflatable the unit pays for itself and yields a high profit! You can Gain Without having to put in Full-Time!!
- With an Extreme Demand for Inflatables at all events, the market is constantly growing!
Q: Is inflatable rentals a good business to start?
A: Inflatables are becoming increasingly popular for children’s parties. More and more people rent inflatable games, because it is an affordable and fun way of entertaining a big group of kids.
Q: How soon can I get my return on investment?
A: Average rentals in most U.S. cities are from $80-125 for basic bounce houses. With an average price of a bounce house at $2000, you may get your money back in just one season.
Q: How many inflatables should I start out with?
A: This is a question that everyone has to answer for themselves. It all depends on your budget. People typically start out with 2 to 4 inflatables. We always have inflatables sale specials and deals that can help keep you within your budget.
Q: How much competition will I have to deal with?
A: To find out about competition, you will need to do a little research to find out how many companies exist in your surrounding area.
Q: Do I have to quit my job to start this renal business?
A: No. The Inflatable business is a weekend business. Most rentals are on Saturdays and Sundays, with occasional weekday requests.
Q: What about characters?
A: Cartoon characters with licensed items may be good if you are in an area with high rental rates. Please keep in mind that these characters are usually in demand for a SHORT period and you may be stuck with an unwanted bounce house after the hype for that character has died down. Bounce Time Inflatable recommends purchasing units that are timeless and don’t fade out of style.
Q: What are the main costs of operating this business?
A: Advertising and Insurance are the main costs of operation. Rocket Inflatables helps startup companies with free online ERS, Event rental software system. ERS gives your rental business presence online and makes booking hassle free. We also work with inflatable insurance companies to get you a good deal.
Q: How much space do I need for a few inflatables?
A: Most people are able to fit their inflatables in their garages or at a storage facility to begin with.
Q: Ok, I am ready to start, but which inflatables should I buy?
A: For your first inflatables you should buy unisex ones, which could be rented to both boy’s and girl’s parties. We typically recommend our standard sized neutral colored 13′ x 13 bounce house! This bounce house is the perfect size for any event and provides an art panel section so you can customize for any party theme! Easy to store and easy to set-up!
Q: What if I find another inflatable manufacturer that has cheaper prices?
A: Research has shown that there are less expensive inflatables in the market, but remember you get what you pay for. Rocket Inflatables has been family owned and operated since the beginning we’ve started out as a rental business and grown into a manufacturing Company. At Bounce Time we provide High Quality and even Price match with same quality and size!